![]() |
| { Project 52 Week 6: Drink Up } |
This weeks theme is Drink Up and I'm choosing to feature one of my favorite warm drinks this winter {Coconut Cocoa}. The perfect drink for this frigid February weather. With a subtle coconut flavor, it's very creamy, chocolatey and indulgent and only 3 ingredients. So simple to mix up on a Saturday afternoon or anytime for that matter. I'll share my *approximated* recipe because when I make it, I kind of just throw it together. You know, a splash of this, a sprinkle of that. So if you try this recipe you may need to alter it to your liking.
Coconut Cocoa
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 tablespoon Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
Blend all 3 ingredients in a blender, I use a Magic Bullet. Blending makes it frothy and luscious...yum! After blending well, warm in a small saucepan over medium low heat, stirring until desired tempurature. Or you can warm in a coffee mug in the microwave. Makes one serving.
That's it. Simple, right? If you love coconut and chocolate, you must try it!

Two of my favorite ingredients, coconut It sounds like a liquid Bounty Bar!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful composition! Love the deep brown with the pale greys!
ReplyDeleteThe bubbles make it perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love your photo, the cup and saucer are beautiful, and the cocoa sounds great! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete